Wednesday, November 12, 2008

San Diego - December 2004

I went to Legoland with Mel's friend Maria and her family (hubby Gary, sons Nicholas & Michael).   
We got to see all sorts of things that people had made out of legos - like this nice lady here who smiled for a picture with  me.

There was a big city  made of legos and a space ship - and even this train set!

Now Gary wasn't too thrilled to have me along, so he set me on the train tracks - but I escaped before the train came along.   Other than that incident, I had a fun day with Maria and her family.

The next day, they took me to Sea World.  I got to meet Shamu, that was so exciting!

I think Gary is warming up to me because that's him holding me in this picture.   These are beluga whales.   I thought they looked like dolphins.

No comments: