Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Local Stuff - August 2007

Aunt Lena & Uncle Ole came for a visit again in August.   I always enjoy it when they come.

This year we got to go to a Dodger game!



How exciting to be there in person!!!   It was a great game too - and the Dodgers won!!    And I had my first Dodger Dog... YUM!!!    And of course, Cracker Jacks......    


We also went to the Napa Rose restaurant at the Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland.   This is the fanciest restaurant you'll find at the resort.   The food is AMAZING, service is impeccable.   But guess what?  They're not at all stuffy.   In fact, our waitress took me, Ole, & Lena back to meet the chef and he took pictures with us!!    



Lena, Ole, and me with Chef Andrew Sutton
I was really happy he didn't put us in that big oven!

No comments: