Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Las Vegas - February '08

You may notice that I go to Las Vegas a lot.    I'm not your typical Vegas traveler - not big into gambling or clubbing.    But I have family there.   Mel's grandma, 2 of her aunts and all of her cousins live there, so we try to go at least twice a year.    We don't always get down to the Las Vegas Strip (believe it or not), but when we do, we try to explore something new or something we haven't seen before.

This time, we had some fun at the Wax Museum at the Venetian hotel.  As you can see, I made quite a few new friends.....











And of course, what trip to Vegas is complete without a little sing-along......


We also got to ride in a Gondola outside of the hotel.   My pictures didn't come out for some reason, but I did get a nice one of me and the Gondola driver.....

No comments: